This week, we’re talking all things coffee. I’ve become a total coffee snob but I love it! It’s the thing I most look forward to in the morning and it fits in perfectly with my food obsession…a good espresso after a meal is THE best! For all your coffee snob friends and family, here is my list of must haves to make your holiday buying alittle easier!
1. Stylish Coffee Mugs: A good mug is a necessity in order to make your coffee drinking experience top notch! Even those of you who drink your basic black drip coffee, I guarantee you have a favorite mug to drink from! For something alittle more stylish and experiencial, these ribbed stoneware mugs are a perfect addition to your morning coffee routine and are so cute for display at your coffee bar! CB2 Percolate Mugs Light Grey or Camel $7.95
2. Flavor Syrups: Adding a touch of flavor to my morning latte is the best part and Amoretti has the best selection of flavors. From Pistachio to bubblegum or the go-to’s Vanilla, Caramel, Hazelnut…they have them all! The sample size gift set trios are my fav for gifting and I love this trio for the holidays; Eggnog, Peppermint & Gingerbread! Amoretti Syrups $11.99 for a trio
3. Mini Spoons: Have to have for stirring in your cream, sugar or flavor syrup! CB2 has the best selection and are the cutest I’ve found + they are so affordable! CB2 Mini Spoons $4.95
4. Quality Beans: I recently took an espresso making class at the Tiny Footprint Coffee Roastery. They get their beans around the world and roast locally. They have a variety of beans and blends to fit anyones taste + supporting local companies is always amazing! (A coffee class would be a fabulous gift too!) Tiny Footprint Coffee $12.50 Espresso Blend
5. Ultimate Espresso Machine: This is the creme de la creme of home espresso machines. If you have the ability to buy this for yourself or someone else this holiday season, go for it! You will not be disappointed! I’ve been saving for one forever:)! La Marzocco Linnea Mini $4,600 (discounted $300 until Dec 15!)