1 more year, 1 more black Friday sale. If you’re me, then you woke up raring to go this morning! Not for the long Black Friday lines but for online shopping sprees AND because today is the day we go out tree hunting!
The past few years have been evening trips to cute holiday tree lots then dinner filled with prosecco and pasta. This year we are foregoing the late night trip in exchange for brunch and a snowy morning tree hunt with our babe, every thing is a first for her this year and it’s so much fun!
Before we head out for the hunt, I got my online shopping fix and placed all of my Black Friday orders. Here are the 5 very best of those orders and they also make perfect gifts for the holidays!
1. Toddler Play Food: Aside from the insanely cute kitchen sets, these guys also have the best play food for kids! Eco conscious and non-toxic for those littles who like to put stuff in their mouths! Milton & Goose Pantry Play Food Was $48 Now $38
2. Cashmere Sweater: Always on my list of winter necessities, a good cashmere sweater is a piece that is so versatile and classy. This one caught my eye and went right in the bag because of the soft cream color and the high slits on the sides! Halogen Wool & Cashmere Tunic Was $129 Now $64.49
3. Robot Vacuum: Turtle & Sloane, need I say more! Dogs and kids make a mess and leave little time for clean up. This works without you, saving so much time! iRobot Roomba Was $379 Now $279
4. Fabric Steamer: A good steamer is such a time saver at home. You can steam right off the hanger rather than pulling out the ironing board. I use mine for curtains, comforters, blankets…anything in the home that comes wrinkled, saves time especially during installs. My old one died so this one was a shot in the dark, good price + good reviews = bought! PurSteam Steamer Now $79
5. Affordable Luxury Espresso Machine: The biggest complaint I have about my current machine is the frother cup, its sucks. I’ve been saving for a super high end espresso maker, but then they came out with this. A Nespresso with a froth wand gives the best of both worlds; the ease of a pod and the customization of a froth wand. Can’t pass this up, more than $200 in savings! Nespresso by Breville Creatista Was $599 Now $389