Life is busy and everyone is always on the go for lunch. I hate eating packaged foods just because its easy + cold salads can get boring and unsatisfying! This Monday, especially after eating so many treats on Mothers Day, we’re sharing a quick but healthy lunch recipe! Ease is #1 so I started pre-making jasmine rice, chopped veggies and cooked proteins to use throughout the week for lunches. This literally takes 10 minutes to prep, cook and clean-up! And it’s wayyyy healthier than eating a frozen burrito or lean cuisines!
These stir-fried greens are my favorite because the bok choy packs a punch of vitamins plus the sauce is healthy and flavorful. Bok Choy is rich in vitamins C, A, K and folate plus minerals like calcium and potassium. Jasmine rice is so good but substitute quinoa or brown rice if you prefer! I often times add a protein; chicken or salmon is delish! Enjoy!
Stir-Fried Greens w/Jasmine Rice
1 tbsp Grapeseed oil
1/2 tbsp Sesame Oil
1-2 bunches of Bok Choy
1tbsp Gluten Free Soy Sauce
1/2 tbsp Fish Sauce
1/4 cup Coconut Milk
1 tbsp Green Curry Paste
1 cup cooked Jasmine Rice (pre-made)
1) Add grapeseed oil and sesame oil to a hot skillet.
2) Add bok choy, fry for 2 minutes. Continue to cook on high heat. (Greens should be firm but wilted, not overcooked.)
3) Pour soy sauce, fish sauce and coconut milk over bok choy
and stir once.
4) Push bok choy to side of pan allowing liquids to come out.
5) Mix green curry paste into the liquid in side of pan. Once blended mix with the bok choy.
6) Serve hot over a bed of jasmine rice and a squeeze of lime!